Captain Jason

The latest news on the recover of Jason after his injury in Iraq by an IED.


Pictures

Snail Mail:

Cpt. Jason Scott
WRAMC Building 20
Mologne House Hotel #316
6900 Georgia Ave. NW
Washington DC 20307

Phone: 202 577 0092

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Jason and Jodi Move to Gainseville

Hello everyone,
I want to give you sites:

1. Jason and Jodi's and the Clive's new home in May:
http://picasaweb.google.com/jscott1617/House?authkey=s__NR6ytvNs

and

2. Jason's new "waited a long time for" puppy, an Australian Cattle Shepherd.
http://picasaweb.google.com/jscott1617/Dingo?authkey=mJ2bVTqa0ng

Jason and Jodi will start school at the University of Florida in Gainseville this fall.

I pray each of you is having a wonderful spring.
I remember each of you and your support for us while at WRAMC and will never forget you.
I give thanks for your goodness and kindness to us,
your goodness is as spring flowers in bloom in my heart
giving sunshine to my soul.

Do keep Jason and Jodi and all of us in your prayers,
Let us work and pray for peace that all soldiers may return home safely to their families and friends,
Many Blessings,
Katy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home