Captain Jason

The latest news on the recover of Jason after his injury in Iraq by an IED.


Pictures

Snail Mail:

Cpt. Jason Scott
WRAMC Building 20
Mologne House Hotel #316
6900 Georgia Ave. NW
Washington DC 20307

Phone: 202 577 0092

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Photo album

I have created a photo album of pictures Lisa sent me. If anyone else has pictures they want posted send them to me at Jason@joehuffman.org. I'll get them up as soon as I can and post something here about the album being updated.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joe,
We haven't met but I wanted to thank you for organizing the Blog and photos. It is so great for us to get news and now PICTURES of Jason and his recovery. Wonderful!
Judy (Jason's aunt in Belgium)

Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:04:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm glad I can help. It's tough sometimes--fighting back the tears.

Let me know if there anything else I can do. Even vague suggestions are quite welcome. I can figure out the technical details.

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Bless you and your family. I wish my words could some how bring comfort to you. I can not express how grateful I am for the sacrifices Jason's made. May God Bless him, our troops, their families and the USA.

Patty in Oregon

Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home