Captain Jason

The latest news on the recover of Jason after his injury in Iraq by an IED.


Pictures

Snail Mail:

Cpt. Jason Scott
WRAMC Building 20
Mologne House Hotel #316
6900 Georgia Ave. NW
Washington DC 20307

Phone: 202 577 0092

Friday, December 09, 2005

This blog will be moving

The new address will be http://captjason.blogspot.com (if it is still available). I will do the switch over at midnight EST time December 8th. That will be 0500 UTC on Friday December 9.

If for some reason that address is not available when I do the switch you can find the correct one by going to my blog where I will have Captain Jason in my blogroll about halfway down on the right side. I will also post about it on my blog. That post will stay at the top of my blog for another week. You should also be able to do a google search for "Captain Jason" and find my blog and then the link to new location of this blog from there.

I thought I could leave a forwarding address behind but it doesn't appear that I can do that. Once it moves to the new address the old address become vacant, visitors will receive a "404 Error-Page not found.", and someone else can put up their blog immediately.

I have post-dated this posting so it will stay at the top until that time. Look below for new postings until then.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katy - wanted to offer again, especially if you need space for family at christmas... I will be gone from Dec 22-30 and then again Jan 6-20, so my one bedroom plus futon (sleeps 4 total) will be empty. I'm not too far from WR. Let me know if you need it!
Anice

Sunday, December 04, 2005 3:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to the family of Cpt. Jason Scott. My name is Dennis Price. I went to high school with Jason. We might not have known each other well, but I always thought two main things of jason...1-) He is really tall. 2-) I love that he plays water polo.

This past year marked ten years since we graduated high school. Lots of old classmates got together in Blacksburg and had a fun time and traded old stories. Please tell Jason that mr. Perry, the substitute, was even there. We celebrated Mike Dove and Mike Perry, along with Scott West, classmates we've lost along the years etc. It would have been nice to see jason there, but I do believe his name did come up. Even Eric Brown was there.

Karen Finch told me about this blog, and I was very afraid to read it. It's hard to say that I suppose, but it's the truth. But I began and really was inspired to send along my own prayers and positive energy to all members of your family.

I will be sending along the information for this blog to the list of folks from our graduating class. I hope that the expanded network of love and hope creates even more good fortune.

The politics of war and country seem to take a back seat to those things that matter most. And from the evidence written here, the most important things are family and love. And with that...Jason might once again start playing waterpolo...which I still think is cool.

God bless you,

dennis price
BHS class of 1995

Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not really anonymous, it's Tony Townsend...I just got word about the blog and I wanted to thank you all for putting it up, and to tell you how happy I am to see the shots of Jason up and walking around...with some old guy with a mustache.

As always, let me know if I can be of any help...Tony

Monday, December 05, 2005 2:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the Scotts,

You may remember me from way back. I swam with Jason on the Blacksburg Sunfish and SWAT swim teams for many many years, many years ago. I received word through some our of highschool classmates of Jason's injury and this blog. To be honest, I wasn't eager to read it, expecting the worst, but I was also eager to find out his condition. I am so thankful that he is okay and he looks to be making a strong recovery.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. My thoughts and prayers are with you all... especially Jason. Thank you for keeping up such an inspiring blog. I will continue to read it to follow up on Jason's recovery.

Much love,
Betina Chan
BHS class of 1995

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 1:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This message is from CPT Rich Hinson, 1st BCT 3ID.

Jason,
It's good to see that you are on the road to recovery. I was on leave when you were hit by the IED and was shocked to here you had been wounded. In the short time that we worked together in 3-69AR prior to OIF, I was extremly impressed with your competence and professionalism. You are an outstanding officer and you will continue to be outstanding in what ever career path you choose in the future.
Keep up the good work as you recover and remember there are a lot of people praying for you. See you back at Stewart.

Rich
(I'm glad that COL Grimsley was able to promote you to CPT)

Saturday, December 17, 2005 2:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home