Captain Jason

The latest news on the recover of Jason after his injury in Iraq by an IED.


Pictures

Snail Mail:

Cpt. Jason Scott
WRAMC Building 20
Mologne House Hotel #316
6900 Georgia Ave. NW
Washington DC 20307

Phone: 202 577 0092

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June Chicago Weekend and Update

Jodi and Jason were in Chicago the weekend from the 14 to 17th, I believe the correct dates.

They saw the play Wicked, the movie Omen, a concert in Wisconsin by Jimmy Buffett.
Didn't see them much as they were spending time with Jason's friends and exploring the city.
We walked by Lake Michigan on Monday before I took them to O'Hare for their flight home to FL.

Jodi couldn't get over "Chicago's cold weather" in the high 50's, middle 60's. Made me laugh as Lisa has lived the last 20 years in FL although Midwest born and says the very same thing! Jason and Jodi are now in Scotland for the week and I will report on their trip when they return if they will share with me their Scottish adventures.

Heartland Hospice has requested that I apply for a PRN position so I have returned the paperwork and will reconnect when I return toChicago after the 4th. The Black Hills of South Dakota are very beautiful and I am staying in a cabin owned by Dow's cousin about 15 minutes from Mt. Rushmore, east of Keystone. I climbed Bear Butte sacred site of the Lakota and plan on attending a healing ritual on the Rosebud reservation near Mission this week. I also plan on attending a healing retreat lead by a RC priest this coming weekend.

Please keep us all in your healing thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home