Captain Jason

The latest news on the recover of Jason after his injury in Iraq by an IED.


Pictures

Snail Mail:

Cpt. Jason Scott
WRAMC Building 20
Mologne House Hotel #316
6900 Georgia Ave. NW
Washington DC 20307

Phone: 202 577 0092

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday at WR

Jason and I went our separate ways today. He slept in till about 9 AM ate his bagel and cream cheese and headed out for PT where he continued stretching exercises for his hip. I attended Sunday liturgy in the chapel at Walter Reed while Jason was at PT. Jason talked to Jodi as the Spodens were arriving to take him downtown and out to lunch at a favorite restaurant of theirs when they were younger. Jason said he had a "great hamburger with blue cheese" and enjoyed the outing.

After his return Jason watched football and I worked on an article for New Women, New Church in our Mologne House room. More and more soldiers are returning to Mologne so I imagine tomorrow will be very busy at WR. I returned to the hospital about 6PM to find Jodi and Jason on another phone visit. I took his dinner tray, as he wasn't hungry, and headed to work on the ward computer deleting some of the 300 emails in my inbox. I spent some time talking to a young soldier hit by an IED South of Baghdad and the parents of another soldier with a brain injury who will be transferred to a brain trauma center out west, closer to their home in CA in a couple of weeks.

After I returned to his room, I found Jason watching a rerun of the Simpsons. I stayed to watch a new Simpson's show that followed. I said "Goodnight" and returned to Mologne. Please continue to pray for Jason's complete recovery and all the family members at WR. We thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home